- United Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Jeju Air
- T’Way Air
- China Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Cebu Pacific
- Korean Air
- Air Seoul
- Air Busan
- Jin Air
Northern Mariana Islands
- Delta Airlines (www.delta.com)
- From Japan – Tokyo/Narita
- Asiana Airlines (www.flyasiana.com) – From Incheon
- Jeju Airlines (http://www.jejuair.net)– From Incheon and Busan
- T’way Air (http://www.twayair.com) – From Incheon
- Jin Airlines (www.jinair.com) – From Incheon
- Hong Kong Airlines (www.hongkongairlines.com)– From Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Express (http://www.hkexpress.com)– From Hong Kong
- Cape Air (United Airlines Connection, www.united.com) – From Guam
- Star Marianas Air (www.starmarianasair.com)
- United Airlines with daily flight direct from Guam, and 2 flights a week direct from Manila, Philippines.
- Delta Air Lines with 3 flights a week direct from Narita, Japan to Palau.
- Asiana Airlines with 4 flights a week direct from Seoul (Incheon), Korea to Palau.
- Korean Air with 2 to 3 flights a week direct from Seoul (Incheon), Korea to Palau.
- China Airlines with 4 flights a week direct from Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan) to Palau.
- Palau Airways with 3 flights a week direct from Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan) to Palau; and 2 flights a week direct from Hong Kong to Palau.
- Japan Airlines with regular charter flights direct from Kansei, Japan and Narita, Japan to Palau.
The Federated States of Micronesia
Travel to Yap is available via United Airlines.
Travel to Chuuk is available via United Airlines and Air Niugini.
Travel to Pohnpei is available through Guam and Hawaii via United Airlines, Air Niugini and Nauru Airlines. Click here for more information.
Getting to Kosrae is near the equator in the central Pacific (5 degrees North and 163 degrees East) Kosrae is on the United Airlines Island Hopper route (flight UA172 from Guam and flight UA153 from Honolulu) which travels 4 times a week between Hawaii and Guam.
Services (by air) are provided by United Airlines from Guam and Honolulu on a weekly basis. Our Airline provides services from the ‘south route’ from Nauru and the Kiribati islands.